Sunday, January 23, 2011

Letters!

In my mail Friday, I found three letters! What a lift to my spirits. They were all from friends who want to stay in touch while I’m away in Morocco for the next couple of years. Apparently spontaneously, they all decided to initiate the letter-writing before I leave. What a treat!
I went right out and bought some index cards and an index card  box so that I can keep track of written communications (gotta have a system!). Of course, now I have to write the replies. I spent the last couple of days in Grand Rapids with my older son, Robin, and his family. That’s my excuse for not having done so already. And a friend invited me over to watch the Chicago-Green Bay playoff game today….okay, so maybe I’ve procrastinate a little. But they’ll be in the mail tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment